Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Weekly Themes

I'm a little behind getting shots of the weekly themes, so here is TWO themes in one!

The Weather
After a week or so of mostly overcast (and thus pretty boring to photograph) skies, it actually has been raining most of the day today. So we ventured out in the breezeway of my apartment building during a light drizzle to get a shot.

Where I Work
Well, since I work for myself running my own small jewelry business, PhoenixFire Designs I work from home! If I'm not on the computer setting up listings, printing shipping labels or engaging in social media marketing (or, well, just goofing off sometimes!) I'm on my couch making jewelry. Today, I have a bunch of pendants to make for Mother's Day so we spent the afternoon making bird nest pendants!


Next up, dinner and then this evening we'll make some Family Birthstone Trees!

No comments:

Post a Comment